Fear the Lord but only in doing what is right - God is gentle, kind, loving, the Alpha and Omega. He is my Rock, my salvation. Through Jesus I will conquer. He is my guiding light. He is my shelter. He never leaves me, forever at my side to battle the evil surrounding me.
He is my innermost being, the yolk of the egg, His spirit alive and strong in me going from glory to glory with Jesus. I fear nothing, I suffer no pain, no hardships or troubles for the Lord my God is my rock/shelter. In Him I will prosper. Behold my enemies they are none and will not come near me. For the Lord my God is a powerful God - all glory and honour is His forever!
No famine, no sickness, no starvation lies in my path. With God in me living and breathing I can do anything! We travel the long road too often. Jesus is easy to love, simple, uncomplicated. Jesus is the narrow path. With Him I do not falter. He steers me straight and catches me should I stumble. My feet never leave the path of His Holy Love and Righteousness. He is my love, my strength, my cause! I will fight to the end - the path that was chosen for me. In Him I live and breathe - an empty vessel for his love. My cup is full and His love overflows. Jesus heals the hurts, inadequacies, the lost He finds, the broken He heals with His love. The lonely He gives comfort - everlasting!
It is through Jesus I can hear. Jesus is my eyes and my ears, my heart and my mind unto a world that is dark. Light abounds in the smallest of places and it is here that I find my refuge, my strength. I am no longer an empty vessel but filled with His everlasting love.
The angels fought for God. I too am a warrior fighting for His people (are you?). I seek His face like no other. God is pleased with me. I am his girl, his child of love. His arms are wide open waiting for those He loves to jump into His love. I seek the face of Jesus. I want my King!!! He reigns and His love is pure like the morning dew - fresh, soft, sweet and invigorating. I love Him and I want and need Him so much my heart aches for Him. Show me Your face Lord, Show me Your face.
Forever I will sing and praise - show me Your face Lord. The colour of your heart is Pure and Holy - make the colour of my heart match yours Lord Jesus Christ.
I pray to our Almighty God, my Father in Heaven, 'who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control' (Phil 3:21), I pray Lord Jesus let me hear You clearly, walk in Your love, hear, see, breathe and speak as You do. It is my one true desire Lord Father, show me Your face. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen
(Sealed with Love to my Heavenly Father)